Anna at Door Sixteen has a great guest bedroom…one I’d like to have for my own bedroom! Here’s what my bedroom currently houses:
- Clothing on the bedroom floor
- Clothing hung up in the huge (but to me: claustrophobic) walk in closet
- Shoes on the floor of the bedroom and closet
- A dresser with five drawers that holds about four items right now
- A galvanized shelving unit that was in my dining room but is now holding clothing and storage boxes of miscellaneous things.
- The one neat thing in the room: a tidy nightstand with a pretty bedside lamp on it.
- One unmade bed.
- One fan – used at night for white noise
My goal is to spend 15 minutes a day in this room – to declutter it, straighten up the contents that remain, and finish decorating it.
Meanwhile, I’ll gaze at these bedroom photos for inspiration.